|Date Posted||September 11, 2019|
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following position.
The advanced business analyst is a member of a full lifecycle agile development team. The selected candidate will be expected to work across multiple business units to perform business and systems analysis activities and tasks. He/She will provide project management oversight. He/She will work directly with subject matter experts (SME) and other stakeholders to ensure requirements are thoroughly documented. Will be involved, and work in concert with other team members, to analyze, design, implement, and test solutions.
The submitted candidate must be able to perform the following duties and/or tasks:
1. Research and understand business processes and their inter-relationships.
2. Facilitate joint analysis workshops with the business units.
3. Gather, business and technical requirements.
4. Provide project management oversight for team activities.
5. Collaborate with the technical and functional teams to develop the Technical Specification and other documents need in support of the solution.
6. Develop Test Plans and Test Cases.
7. Conduct User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing. Coordinate Integration Testing of related Applications and/or Systems.
8. Perform oversight reviews of requirements deliverables for compliance with department standards.
Job Specific Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
The selected candidate must be able to apply specific knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following areas:
1. Business Analysis: Ability to perform detailed research, business analysis, as-is and to-be analysis, process modeling. Use of tools including but not limited to MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Visio are required to perform job specific activities.
2. System Analysis & Design: Ability to perform System Analysis & Design using a variety of modeling methodologies and techniques.
3. Facilitation: Ability to expertly facilitate joint analysis workshops with customers.
4. Technical Understanding: Technical knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure and software development practices and techniques.
5. Project Management: Knowledge of State of Florida Project Management Rule 60GG-1. Ability to apply principles and techniques in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of solid business/systems analysis experience and software development is required.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Visium Resources is an award-winning employment firm with a mission to match talented individuals with highly successful organizations. At Visium, our company’s success is based on your success. When you work with us, you are never “just a number”. You are our most important asset. Here, you will know us by name through our regular visits to client sites and even occasional luncheons. We will always be there when you need assistance and will always go the extra mile to ensure that you are as successful as possible. Whether you're looking for contract, contract-to-hire or permanent opportunities, we firmly believe there is no employment agency that will work harder for you than Visium.
Visium Resources is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.