|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following position.
SAP Travel Business Analyst
• Gather user/management requirements for SAP Travel implementation.
• Identify custom enhancement objects required by BPO.
• Provide implementation plan with milestones, resources and timelines.
• Must work very well with multiple teams including:
• Maintenance Administrators
• SAP Application Developers and Implementation team.
• Conduct and manage meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SME)
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with SAP Travel in an ECC environment.
• Minimum of 2 successful end-to-end SAP Travel implementations.
• Minimum 10 years SAP finance experience.
• K-12 experience preferred.
• Experience in SAP Fund Management (FM) preferred.
• Experience working with MS-Sharepoint document storage desirable.
• Must know configuration requirements for both in-county and out-of-county travel transactions.
• Must understand how SAP Travel links with SAP Payroll.
• Project Management experience with large scale maintenance organizations desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Visium Resources is an award-winning employment firm with a mission to match talented individuals with highly successful organizations. At Visium, our company’s success is based on your success. When you work with us, you are never “just a number”. You are our most important asset. Here, you will know us by name through our regular visits to client sites and even occasional luncheons. We will always be there when you need assistance and will always go the extra mile to ensure that you are as successful as possible. Whether you're looking for contract, contract-to-hire or permanent opportunities, we firmly believe there is no employment agency that will work harder for you than Visium.
Visium Resources is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.